CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS
IEEE ICIEA 2019 proposals for special sessions within the technical scope of the conference. Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special-session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their special session as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event.
Proposals include the following information:
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- Please provide all the information requested above in PDF format by E-mail to email@example.com.
- Submission of Special Sessions' Proposal: January 20, 2019
- Notification of the Proposal: February 05, 2019
- Complete set of special session: February 25, 2019
- Paper submission to special session: February 10, 2019
Papers submitted to special sessions will have to be evaluated and peer-reviewed along the very same criteria of the regular sessions.